• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale PLANER & JOINTER KNIFE SETTING JIGS

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooeee

Established Member
Reaction score
For sale are a couple of Jointer & Planer knife setting jigs, both have hardly been used, Instructions with both sets.

The planer setting jig are a pair of magnetic of jigs to hold blades up to 20" strong magnets hold jig onto cutter head and the centre part with magnets hold the blade at the correct height.

Planer Pal knife setting jig
Jointer Pal knife setting jig

£70 for both jigs

Both were shipped from the States and are Woodstock International branded, I now have LUX CUT 3, helical cutter heads on both my Jointer and Planer machines making these redundant.

My 15" Delta DC-380 Model No: 22-680 Planer - 3 knife cutterhead and the 8" Delta DJ-20 Model No: 37-350 Jointer - 3 knife cutterhead along with Brand New knives for both heads, and at least 6 sets of used but all just re-sharpened professionally for both cutter heads, if anyone is interested then message me and I will put them on here.

Will post at cost for both jigs.

Collection also welcome from Stevenage area.

Any Questions please ask.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    947.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 11.jpg