PENCIL

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bm101":tryl1ry6 said:
Worth a 30 second email suggesting goodwill, explaining the post situation etc? Might find one pops through your door in a week or two. Worth a try.

Done

Benchwayze":33hkcuo5 said:
Billy Flitch":33hkcuo5 said:
2b or not 2b that is the question whether its nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous pencils that go walkies .BTW did you know if no one made mistakes they wouldn't put rubbers on the end of pencils .

I thought that was to stop the pencils breeding. :wink:

So if I take all the rubbers off the ends of my pencils, not only will I no longer make any mistakes, they will breed like rabbits and I will have an endless supply of new ones, (presumably screwfix sized to start with... will they grow do you think?) and they will hang around my workshop in abundance.... win win!! (homer)

Now if I put two pencils together with different lead in, will I get a hybrid do you think.... brings a new meaning to the phrase "having led in your pencil, doesn't it? mmmmm getting a headache now....

I wonder what will happen if I mix red and black with yellow and black, do you think there will be racial tensions? ooo ooo... I wonder if they have arranged marriages.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Going back to artie's problem I have a few of these and find them invaluable
However I cant get them to slip at all
the lead has castelations which catch in similar castelations in the pencil body

You havent got the lead in wrong way round have you?

Ian

flh801978":1s95jij8 said:
Going back to artie's problem I have a few of these and find them invaluable
However I cant get them to slip at all
the lead has castelations which catch in similar castelations in the pencil body

You havent got the lead in wrong way round have you?

Ian

I did check that, :D

Markvk":bwb9ugch said:
So if I take all the rubbers off the ends of my pencils, not only will I no longer make any mistakes, they will breed like rabbits and I will have an endless supply of new ones...

You'll end up with mass inbreeding, resulting in those Poundland pencils I bought which have the leads off-centre, making sharpening almost impossible.

I have a mains powered sharpener on my work bench as I hate blunt pencils. I do however tend to use a propelling pencil these days. I too always seem to have disappearing pencils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back