password

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Click on "Profile" in blue banner right at the top of any page.
New page comes up
Click on "Profile" in left hand panel.
New page comes up
Click on "Edit account settings" in left hand panel.
New page comes up
Alter as desired.
Click on "Submit"

Hi Roger,
THANK YOU for your help,job done.The next thing on the list is a link to the facebook page Began as a Tree-PJM Woodcrafts,then other members can look at some photos of my turnings .
I thought that I was late going to bed [02.30] until I saw the time of your post 03.30

beganasatree":2qmy9b48 said:
I thought that I was late going to bed [02.30] until I saw the time of your post 03.30
I'd been to bed and just got up for a while (arthritic pain) took a dose of nicotine/caffeine/codeine and went back for another couple of hours. :)

Roger.

I too was on the night-time merry-go-round of getting up, painkillers, and a cup of hot chocolate, before getting back to bed. I trained myself to stay abed at nights.

The cure was simple. Half a bottle of rum at 9pm, or thereabouts! :lol:

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

John

RogerP":21008cyr said:
beganasatree":21008cyr said:
I'd been to bed and just got up for a while (arthritic pain) took a dose of nicotine/caffeine/codeine and went back for another couple of hours. :)

Nicotine/caffeine/codeine - now thats what I call a balanced diet!! Works for me too.

Benchwayze":y3cav0uy said:
The cure was simple. Half a bottle of rum at 9pm, or thereabouts! :lol:

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

John
I can believe it :) but I'm tea-total so not a possibility for me.

Zeddedhed":2ipba2nv said:
RogerP":2ipba2nv said:
beganasatree":2ipba2nv said:

Nicotine/caffeine/codeine - now thats what I call a balanced diet!! Works for me too.
... did I mention the amitriptyline?

Ah.. Well Roger, my cure is no use then. TBH, I haven't had much tipple myself since SWMBO became ill. I just don't get tme to go out, and I am saving a fortune on taxis not required!

As for the arthritis itself, I am better now I have 'Metal-Mickey' knees, but they do restrict the bending!

Bear up my friend.

Cheers
John

Latest posts

Back