New to forum, very impressed

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DangerousDave

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, just found this forum from a link in diynot.com. This is fantastic, wish I'd found this forum ages ago. I'm a hobby cabinet maker, using my garage as workshop, however its presently full of 8x4 sheets of 18mm MFC which I'm using to carcass fitted wardrobes, not much room for anything else at the mo. Once robes are done the workshop is going to get a refit :D
Can't believe how much useful info is on the forums, great site very impressed

Dave,

Welcome,

I agree.

I feud this forum by accident a few weeks ago and it's brilliant

JPB

Cheers for the comments, guys. As soon as I have enough posts to beat the spam trap I'll post some pics. I've only been at it a couple of years, decided I needed a hobby and after watching Norm I thought I'd have a go at furniture making. Absolutely love it, so much still to learn tho. Best buy in my workshop is the Ryobi ETS1825 table saw. Its really a site saw, but I bought a decent blade and spent some time tuning it, its now very accurate and cuts absolutely square to the fence. Even with my limited skills I can cut tenons that fit every time. Next on the shopping list is a P/T, too expensive to have the local timber yard process my timber.

Welcome to the forum Dave.

There are many on here that have been influenced by good ol' Norm, myself included. You won't regret a minute of your time here.

regards

Brian

Back