New Table Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berniesquash

Reaction score
Just a quick note to anyone in the market for a new top end table saw. I recently bought a new HW110WSE complete with a superb full size sliding table and cast iron router table. The saw is a high quality Harvey import similar to the Laguna and Grizzly models sold in the USA. (Plenty of reviews on You Tube and my saw is almost identical) I will post some pics and maybe a video review when I have time, but having upgraded from a contractor saw ( the excellent Bosch GTS 10XC) there's a night and day difference! The saws are sold in UK by Woodford Tooling (Roy is a top bloke and customer service has been excellent!) the saw will even take a Dado blade!!!

Happy to answer any questions, I'm not related in any way to Woodford Tooling, but their product and customer service should be recognised! Excellent!

Berniesquash":33wug4al said:
The saws are sold in UK by Woodford Tooling (Roy is a top bloke and customer service has been excellent!)

Strange how much difference there is in people's experiences with this company.
I had a reasonably ok response when I asked some questions about their P/Ts a couple of months ago, but I've been somewhat put off by the recent ebay dado story.

Yeah this is why I set up my own thread about a week prior to this one about a similar subject.

It seems like quite the coincidence that a review with wholly positive praise for woodford has arrived when, after I had asked for clarity on their products, not much in the way of info was forthcoming?

I'm not accusing you of shameless plugging Bernie but it would be nice to get a bit more info on woodford. It looks like the saw you bought was in the region of £2k? That's well out of my price range. Was there anything smaller for around the £600 mark?

Latest posts

Back