New member saying hello

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andybos0

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi folks

Just thought I would say hello as I have now gone from viewing this forum as a guest to actually joining, at present I am just setting up a workshop with a few tools and machines as I want to start a woodwork project as a first attempt, never done anything like this before but I fancy the challenge.

I would like to say sorry in advance as there may be lots of silly questions I may need to ask that may be simple to all you seasoned woodworkers.

Looking forward to chatting on the threads and hearing some of your stories.

Thanks for having me

Andy :D

welcome to the forum anything you need just ask away there are lots of helpful member on here.

phil.p":3a4k4l7t said:
There are no silly questions. If you don't know, you don't know. :)

Indeed there are no silly questions, but you may end up getting some truly daft answers. :D :D Welcome

Welcome Andy.
There are many experienced and talented members on here (only wish I was one of them!) who give their good advice freely.
You have come to the right place and I'm sure if you have any questions you will find the answers here.
ps. It's also worth using the "search" toolbar at the top of the page which may prove helpful to you also.

Welcome Andy and good luck with the new hobby.

You'll never be short of advice on here and 'sharpening' often starts a useful debate.

Regards Keith

Hi Andy, welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy being part of the team. Have a great Christmas and when Santa brings all those tools, you need to get started.

Alex

Hi, Welcome! I am new also, in the few days have been using this forum already a great response from its members :D

Back