New here

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isbfan

Reaction score
Thanks for having me.

Prior to retirement I worked in the Foundry industry, which necessitated working with pattern makers. I held the view that their skills were almost on a par with cabinet makers, and tried to learn some woodworking skills from them.
Since retirement I've built up my tool collection, and made a wooden land rover for my grandson from Richard Blizzard's book.
Recently I've found myself drawn towards woodturning and am considering having a lathe in the man cave to occupy me during the colder months when I can't get out on my allotment or go fishing.
Anyway, let's see what happens.......

Thanks for having me.

Prior to retirement I worked in the Foundry industry, which necessitated working with pattern makers. I held the view that their skills were almost on a par with cabinet makers, and tried to learn some woodworking skills from them.
Since retirement I've built up my tool collection, and made a wooden land rover for my grandson from Richard Blizzard's book.
Recently I've found myself drawn towards woodturning and am considering having a lathe in the man cave to occupy me during the colder months when I can't get out on my allotment or go fishing.
Anyway, let's see what happens.......
Hello and welcome - what can I say man cave ,, woodwork ,, fishing ,, and growing fruit and veg ..what more do you need lol 👍👍👍

Latest posts

Back