My new Fretwork website.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello and well done. I wandered around your site as I still use Hobbies to buy small scale wood for building miniatures. I also stumbled across you YouTube channel and I just know I will spend a lot of time wandering there - such a variety of fascinating videos to watch.
Hearty congratulations
David

Hello and well done. I wandered around your site as I still use Hobbies to buy small scale wood for building miniatures. I also stumbled across you YouTube channel and I just know I will spend a lot of time wandering there - such a variety of fascinating videos to watch.
Hearty congratulations
David
Thank you for your kind words David. :)

I think that you underestimate your ability your site is not only interesting but very well produced.
Many thanks for taking the time to do it to freely share your knowledge with the rest of us.
Paul.

I think that you underestimate your ability your site is not only interesting but very well produced.
Many thanks for taking the time to do it to freely share your knowledge with the rest of us.
Paul.
Many thanks for your kind comment Paul. I have been wanting to publish he site for a long time but was worried it would not be of interest. :)

Having a toe in the vintage steam world I was very pleased to see one of your other remarkable offerings about Lainchburys.
I posted about it on another forum I frequent and a chap has come back to say he used to work there.

https://www.tractiontalkforum.com/showthread.php?t=50202

Cheers, Andy
Andy i would be interested to know who it was who worked their. I looked at your forum but it was private I even tried to register but never got an email back to verify the account, I tried to log in without the verification and it seemed to work but I could find nothing about Lainchburys.

Your link above is to a private forum and is not viewable without one having to make a donation.

Andy i would be interested to know who it was who worked their. I looked at your forum but it was private I even tried to register but never got an email back to verify the account, I tried to log in without the verification and it seemed to work but I could find nothing about Lainchburys.

Your link above is to a private forum and is not viewable without one having to make a donation.
Ah, apologies I forgot about it not being visible.
He signs himself as Martin J.
I'll ask if he minds me forwarding his missive.
Cheers, Andy

Last edited:
Back