My letter to Santa.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boysie39

Established Member
Reaction score
Dear Santa ,Haven't asked you for anything in nearly 70 yrs now , so maybe you could make this wish come true .

Will you please grant me (1) a forest (2) a lumberjack, (3) a sawmills ,(4) and a few more years on my lifespan . And I will do me best to make you a bleeding Raindeer on me scroll saw ,Thank you Santa.

Chippygeoff":9vgrf6uy said:
I think your wasting your time Eugene. I wrote to him 3 times last year and still did not get what I wanted.

I wrote to Jim'll Fix It when I was a kid, luckily I didn't get what he wanted :roll:

I wrote to Jim'll Fix It when I was a kid, luckily I didn't get what he wanted :roll:[/quote]
Chippygeoff":3rvtl5sa said:
I think your wasting your time Eugene. I wrote to him 3 times last year and still did not get what I wanted.

So you both think it would be a waste of time :( :( .Oh , Well as the last thing I got from him was a wooden wheel barrow with a square wheel (I could leave it on a hill and it never moved ) I guess I'll just remind myself of how lucky I am to be able to do a bit of scrolling and count my blessings .I might send him a letter just in case.

Back