my leaf pattern

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevebuk

Established Member
Reaction score
after drawing a few graphite pictures i decided to get some coloured pencils and see wht they look like when used, this is the first picture i have done and i must say i love using them, will be doing more in the future..

Attachments

• leaf.jpg
    leaf.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 1,002
That's more than an acceptable start on the colour explosion, first impression was that you had stated a new line in natural art before cottoning on to it being 2D.

Steve that's really good, if you can get hold of some Karisma water colour pencils I can guarantee you won't be disappointed with them, however they're no longer produced and very expensive.

Baldhead

That's quite excellent, as are your graphite works. Have you been drawing for a lot of years or have you recently unearthed this talent?

stevebuk":278z51le said:
after drawing a few graphite pictures i decided to get some coloured pencils and see wht they look like when used, this is the first picture i have done and i must say i love using them, will be doing more in the future..

hi steve very nice and realistic, I put this link on another post and I thought that you might also like it,

http://www.wimp.com/dominicanartist/

Hi mike
Not done any drawing for years, then about 10 months ago I decided to give it go as a second hobby away from woodwork, it has taken a bit of time to get grips again but every picture advances your knowledge and skill.

Thank haggis,
I had already seen the footage in the other thread, I sat in awe at the amazing talents of these artists, one day, maybe....

Back