More praise for Matthew at Workshop Heaven

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LocalOak

Established Member
Reaction score
A bit late really, this happened 6 months ago and have been meaning to pass on my praise ever since.

Basically, just wanted to say once again superb service from Matthew and co at Workshop Heaven. Didn't have in stock what I ordered, called up to say so. Offered a very acceptable replacement and off it went asap, a present to my brother. Very simple, very good customer service.

I don't think anyone here doubts that he offers an excellent service, but it never hurts to reinforce the message =D> .

NB. Usual disclaimer. No connection at all to WH, just a very satisfied customer who believes in praise where praise is due.

Well said sah!
If you're short of a decent bit, Maffew's yer man. No contest.
(I'm still convinced that my plane iron arrived before I ordered it :shock: )

During the 12 days of Christmas specials I purchased a set of Narex chisels from WH. Being the dim-wit I am, I forgot to enter the discount code and so paid full price. I e-mailed Matthew and he very quickly replied to let me know he'd sorted it all out. Very quick, very helpful, very obliging. Add to this the discernment with which he chooses items to sell and the very informative videos & blogs he provides. Top marks in my book and well may he prosper. My only gripe; he needs a quicker web server (or is it just me who gets long pauses when loading WH pages?) Oh, and he needs to sell some files again, I'm holding off buying any until they reappear.

As I have said elsewhere when I told Matthew that I wanted to order 2 Jap Saws as a thank you for Waka, he reduced the bill from £70 to £40 (2x£35) as his donation, generous or what =D>

Cheers

Mike

Back