More from Aldi

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graduate_owner

Established Member
Reaction score
Thurs 11 june - router table £30, router bits £10, 1250W router £25, dolly trolley £13, pocket inspection light £3, Allen ket set £5,bar clamps £5 for 2 large or for 4 small/medium.

Thurs 18 june - tile cutter £30, accessory set £10Li-ion multitool £30, grout removing tool £10 plus quite a few gardening offers.

K

got some of the clamps today as you can't have too many clamps 9-) ignore the allen keys as they are rubbish monkey metal

thanks for the head up got a router table ( my router didn't fit) so bought their router too and the router bits as it will only take 1/4" bits so my 1/2" bits are useless on that router.

Got some clamps too a fiver for a pair can't argue with those prices.

Router table is okish. fence is rubish so will make one out of plywood. but for £55 including router for a full dedicated routing station its pretty good :wink:

Adjusting the depth of cut is going to be a mare though so need to figure something out.

I bought the router earlier today.Looks like good value as it even includes a couple of cutters as well as a fence and guide bush,spare brushes for the motor too.Not sure how easy it will be to find cutters to fit the 6mm or 8mm collets but no reason to feel it isn't a bargain.When I bought my first router a single carbide cutter would have cost as much.

worn thumbs":ajxa0m0s said:
I bought the router earlier today.Looks like good value as it even includes a couple of cutters as well as a fence and guide bush,spare brushes for the motor too.Not sure how easy it will be to find cutters to fit the 6mm or 8mm collets but no reason to feel it isn't a bargain.When I bought my first router a single carbide cutter would have cost as much.

the 1/4" bits fits with the other collet suplied with the router. there is plenty of those around.

Back