MFC

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug B

Shy Tot
Reaction score
Bit of a long shot but would anyone know which brand of MFC Roca use for their vanity units?
I’ve just fitted this one https://www.bathroomsuppliesonline....Alt4mpSD-h_7hQV4GpTY6aaZ0g3X5dYcaAvVnEALw_wcB

These are photos I took of the cabinet

IMG_20240514_084526232.jpeg

Close up showing the slight texture

IMG_20240514_084531472.jpeg

I need to make a unit so want to match the MFC to it.

I’d say your best bet is with Roca themselves . ( Edit -) do They do end panels as with kitchen cabinets or offer you the raw materials-+ edging but given the cost of that unit they make prefer to make you one bespoke at a similar price . Next bet is to find something close and accept it’s not identical and go from there - that’s how I’d approach it anyway .

Last edited:
I recently made a cabinet to replace a range cooker with a cupboard and free-standing cooker. It was a rush job so no time to shop around and try to match the existing units so I plumped for contrast and used the oak effect MFC from B&Q as it was readily available.

It's difficult to match from photos but I'd suggest it's worth a look.

20240405_181956.jpg

Looks a bit like Egger lake land Acasia but that is a real long shot, I do think you can search the egger website and order samples though.

Back