Martinka & Devonwoody

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pleased to see that the idea and our combined efforts are appreciated. So the modern day internet/forums have created another form of human interaction.

To BLM , the corner joints are standard mitres, but in this instance because one face of the box is made up of two layers I thought I would give the corners a bit more umph, especially as the two layers were glued with PVA and not titebond.
Titebond was not used because it is not transparent when dry.

Anyone want to do a butterfly or bird send me a pm and if you wish perhaps another project could proceed.

Hi all, just got to seeing this collaboration project for the first time . Stunning and beautiful ,and great workmanship by both .

I would hope to see many more projects between members ,Thanks for showing , God Bless .

Devonwoody & Martin, a great joint effort, in fact it is a proper job my ansoms. :wink:

Take care.

Chris R.

I received the box from John yesterday and it's even better in real life. Of course, I'll never get to use it, but my missus is thrilled to bits with her present. ;)

Back