Makita/Katsu Bases.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil p

Established Member
Reaction score
Morning,

Does anyone know whether the Katsu plunge base fits the Makita DRT cordless router.

Thinking of purchasing the Makita and already have the Katsu so wondering if I can save a few quid on the base.

I bought one for my corded makita trim router. It fitted OK but I needed to buy a makita toothed wheel to replace the one in the unit. The wheel was cheap enough as a makita spare, so the new base was still a bargain.
The two wheels had different numbers of teeth, and the original one didn't work properly (at all).

Yes. I bought 3 or 4. One to use as is, one that I put a small rectangular perspex base onto, one for a 3x3 custom style base, one spare.
Thank again ChaiLatte.
I bought one for my corded makita trim router. It fitted OK but I needed to buy a makita toothed wheel to replace the one in the unit. The wheel was cheap enough as a makita spare, so the new base was still a bargain.
The two wheels had different numbers of teeth, and the original one didn't work properly (at all).
Would you still have the info on ordering this wheel please skeetstar?

Back