Lets dream for 5 minutes; your lottery win workshop?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An old cattle barn fixed up to accomodate my old machines plus an old for sida planer and an old dovetailer and a proper sliding table saw.
Enough to make a meager living...... then I would spend some money on woodlands to provide a small side income all while leaving most of the lottery money for a much more important project.
Making the world a better place for all of us!

Hmm dunno yet, need to think about it.

But would include..

Maybe 2 acres of land.
4 bedroom house.
Approx 50'x50' workshop, not sure if I'd have a detached workshop or not.
Separate spraying/finishing shop.

To be continued.

I'd buy the biggest and bestest table saw for my workshop and 3 kilos of blow. Then I'd spend the next week blunting the blade on the people I like the least. I'd spend the rest on the best defence solicitor money could buy.

good choice no legs, why not make it a review test and try out several different blades just so we would know which was best in the real world :twisted:

n0legs":byoazcug said:
I'd buy the biggest and bestest table saw for my workshop and 3 kilos of blow. Then I'd spend the next week blunting the blade on the people I like the least. I'd spend the rest on the best defence solicitor money could buy.
Seek help.

Roughcut":lq8b45cf said:
I've had my lottery win workshop planned out in my head for the past few years.
It will be next door to the newly built dwelling with no neighbours for miles around.
Have a ground and 1st floor with machines downstairs and power and hand tools upstairs.
Overlooking my 20-30 acre fishing lake. :D

Why 2 levels if you've got all the money you need? Would there be Carp in the lake? Can I visit? (It was all my idea remember!)

Lottery win? Two workshops in the Canaries, one for woodwork & metalwork commissions and the other so I can get back into building race bikes. If I had enough pocket change left, I'd build a MotoGP circuit on one of the islands. Oh, and buy shares in Makita :lol:

Firstly I would move back to Kent.Buy a home with plenty of land and a large Medieval barn to use as a workshop with heating,some way of getting decent,stable moisture content, get 3 phase laid on and get some decent kit.Then build a collection of Aviaries on the land so I could increase my breeding collection of Turacos ( large African birds) and put the rest I didn't need to pay the wages of extra wardens to protect Elephants from poachers in Africa and India.

Graham Orm":2wf0t3mp said:
Roughcut":2wf0t3mp said:
It will be next door to the newly built dwelling with no neighbours for miles around.
Have a ground and 1st floor with machines downstairs and power and hand tools upstairs.

Why 2 levels if you've got all the money you need? Would there be Carp in the lake? Can I visit? (It was all my idea remember!)

There would be 2 levels because the 1st floor would have a veranda to give a decent view of the lake and compliment the design of the house.
And yes the lake stock would mainly be big Carp and Cats, and you would be welcome. :)

Roughcut":paatk9fi said:
Graham Orm":paatk9fi said:
Roughcut":paatk9fi said:

There would be 2 levels because the 1st floor would have a veranda to give a decent view of the lake and compliment the design of the house.
And yes the lake stock would mainly be big Carp and Cats, and you would be welcome. :)

Sounds great ;-)

Back