Latest bits :-)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolfyPete

Established Member
Reaction score
Heres my 2 latest bits. the bird feeder is an upgraded one of the first one I did. I found the planting area up top was not deep enought so have doubled the depth of it so plants should be happier in it

Attachments

• doorpiggy.JPG
    doorpiggy.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 953
  • feedermark2.JPG
    feedermark2.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 953
gregmcateer":356xkn7o said:
I like the surprised look on the face of Mr Porky.

A phrase you won't often hear anywhere except HM Prisons. :-O

gregmcateer":id6trmiu said:

Isn't that what Cameron's father said when he caught young David in his bedroom? lol :shock:

Claymore":3c1386zp said:
gregmcateer":3c1386zp said:

Isn't that what Cameron's father said when he caught young David in his bedroom? lol :shock:

I wonder how many thought of replying something like that? :mrgreen:

You'll have to stop it with these bird tables, Pete, the missus is pestering me to get one made. Thing is, she hates pigeons, and there's a lot of wood pigeons around here, so she wants me to make something they can't use.

I dont have a problem with pigeons in our garden. Should one land in our garden I just open the back door shout PIGEONS and my dog runs out and chases them off :lol:

Chasing them off isn't a problem, I want to make sure they don't come back or they will be eating my kohl rabi when it grows. I've got tons of rusty old Whitworth and BSF nuts and bolts, maybe I should invest in a catapult.

Back