Kity 1619 saw spindle nut

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnBB

Reaction score
I acquired a Kity 1619 saw in pieces and I cannot work out what the thread size is on the saw blade spindle - I am fairly sure it is one of the original French manufactured models. I have measured the thread and concluded it should be left handed 12 x 1.75mm but a nut of this type binds after a couple of turns. I don't want to force it if it is wrong and strip the threads but it looks almost right.

Does anyone by any chance know what it should be?

Thank you

I have this same saw but I wouldn't know how to find out what size the nut is to let you know. Any ideas how I may be able to work it out?

I have digital calipers if it helps

Thank you for the prompt reply and offer - I have measured the threads on the spindle with a digital caliper which is quite tricky and perhaps I didn't get it right - I am hoping someone out there has the published specification.

However perhaps you could let me know if the nut on your machine runs up smoothly or do you need to use a spanner to move it down the threads?

Thanks again

Back