Just for you Claymore

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolfyPete

Established Member
Reaction score
Heres your Raccoon :D , but due to my printer being down you will have to wait for the hippo :(

Attachments

• raccoon.JPG
    raccoon.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 803
Pete, are these your own patterns or from a book/magazine? I'm sure I have seen something similar but can't remember where.

Claymore":1vxtjpoa said:
LOL Love it! they look like bandits :cool:
Brian
Nah, this is a Bandit. ;)

Attachments

• Bandit.jpg
    Bandit.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 734
Martin - I found most of the pics for these on Google - then brought a book with a couple of the plans in.

WolfyPete":23gue08r said:
Martin - I found most of the pics for these on Google - then brought a book with a couple of the plans in.

Thanks Pete, I found them, and I found the ones that they reminded me of. https://www.thewinfieldcollection.com/p ... d-Patterns
We just moved into a new house, first one we've had with a garden, and I wanted to make a birdhouse or bird table. I've found a Victorian bird table that I like, in an old copy of Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts.

Claymore":23gue08r said:
Cracking bike Martin :cool: I remember when the Bandits came out and went for a test ride at Powersports Bradford and the guy there said "Suzuki are making another sports version of it, called a RS Bandit" or A**e Bandit LOL I didn't twig on at first........ I tested the 1200 Bandit and loved it but bought a Yamaha XJR1300 instead which was superb for wheelies etc :cool: who me officer? surely not.

Brian
PS WHAT ABOUT A BIRD BOX WHERE THE ENTRANCE IS A BIKES EXHAUST PIPE? OR A V-TWIN BOX WITH HOLE IN THE AIR FILTER COVER?

That one is from a photo of my own bike, Brian. One of the first 1200s from 1996, though I bought it in 2002.
I've got a couple of silencers from a GSX1400 and they are big enough to make birdhouses. I should just cut the ends off. :D

Back