Inco Bandsaw wheel tyre advice

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welsh Brian

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I am trying to get same new tyres for my old Inca band saw. Seen some advertised on E-Bay from America by Blue Max but I am unsure if the ads are genuine. They seem to advertise the same product at different prices and some claim to be the original (dull finish) and claim others with a shiny finish are not as good? Any help which where to buy from apperciated.

As a second question, does anyone know the size of the bearings for the wheels or will this be stamped on them when I dismantle everything.

Many thanks Brian

Hi Brian I’m not sure ok your first question but I can have a look at the manual for mine later to see if I can find anything on the bearing size. Remind me if I don’t come back to you!!

I bought tires from Bandsaw Tire Warehouse out of Florida. He can custom make tires (that's what I needed) if they are not one of his stocked items. You can get a better price by contacting him through his Facebook page since he doesn't have to pay eBay fees. You should be able to find a closer supplier but if you know where to go if you can't.

Pete

Adding several hours later. Here is the facebook page for Bandsaw Tire Warehouse.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100044949981187

Last edited:
What model is it,
They could be readily available from the UK, perhaps Bedford tool&co, plenty folks with those here.
Not 100 percent, so some clarification needed, but seemingly all the Kity's and Inca's have
flat tires made from something closer to dense rubber of sorts from what I've seen on this forum.

Should some clearance issues be present if choosing crowned tires... and tracking wider blades to suit, can't say if might be problematic or not, but something to be aware of, if so.

You should be able to see the bearing specs without disassembly of them, as it's normal practice
to make sure the code is on the outside.
If it were the case, quite unlikely I reckon, then check the bottom wheel if the same,
and if that were the same, then checking the back of one of them, as it's not a nice job to remove them from the bore unless you've got a good puller.
...and whether the bores are in good nick, as if repairs were done then that might not be totally straight forward, and if the bearings actually good, possibly best left alone.

Just goes to show that forum member are better than Google Search!!! Thanks so much for this info. I thought I had looked every where for a UK supplier.
I searched urethane bandsaw tyres UK, but I knew they existed as I have purchased from them before.
I'm fairly sure I bought my urethane tyres from Bandsaw Tire Warehouse as above post.

I am trying to get same new tyres for my old Inca band saw. Seen some advertised on E-Bay from America by Blue Max but I am unsure if the ads are genuine. They seem to advertise the same product at different prices and some claim to be the original (dull finish) and claim others with a shiny finish are not as good? Any help which where to buy from apperciated.

As a second question, does anyone know the size of the bearings for the wheels or will this be stamped on them when I dismantle everything.

Many thanks Brian
Try MULTICO they are in France . They bought the INCA company . re bearings for the band wheels , yes the races will have details on them . Any bearing stockist should fix you up .

Back