Hobbiest workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whenever I see an American workshop I am always blown away by the space. This one is just spell binding.

Back to reality and into the shed to fight my way through the detritus to find my tools!

Steve with the Black Dog":v3pvnb8t said:
Whenever I see an American workshop I am always blown away by the space. This one is just spell binding.

Back to reality and into the shed to fight my way through the detritus to find my tools!

He has way too much space--until he spends the next $100K or so on tools.

I tried looking him up in the St Louis phone book so I could get his home address and get a satellite picture of his house. Alas, he has an unlisted number.

Kirk
who only thought he had a big shop...

Now here this y'all...fantastic 'shop and I'm not really jealous :mrgreen: ...no really, not at all :mrgreen: :mrgreen: - Rob

I hope he makes things and not just shows off his workshop. Reminds me of a neighbour who had a Porsche 911, spent all his time washing and polishing it, after 5 years he boasted he had only done 1500 miles. What a waste!

His workshop is probably cleaner than his operating theatre, and its definetly cleaner than our local NHS hospital!

Latest posts

Back