Hello.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zingmo

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have recently acquired a "wood going round and round" machine and have quickly discovered how very little I know about the subject. So I have joined up here so I can irritate you all by asking the same old questions again!

Z

Howdy. Ask away. You don't learn if you don't ask. Unlike some on-line forums, the search function on this software works pretty well. It's sometimes quicker than waiting for someone to come along and answer, but also unlike some on-line forums you don't get abused on here for asking questions someone already answered in 1942.

I am also in south staffs ( Tamworth ) and would recommend you join a club, west midlands woodturners next meeting is on the 22nd June, which is a demonstation by Margeret Garrad, more information on their website regards roy

Thanks for your welcome! I don't think I'll be joining a club just yet, I've only just joined here!

Now I seem to have found the tool for making pretty swirly spirals all over the wood, I think its called a "skew chisel". Time to get on that search engine and see if it could possibly be used for making things smoother!

Z

Hi and Welcome

Have a good read on here and you won't have to ask irritating questions :wink:

Try and find some new ones :)

Regards Mick

Back