Hello from the south west

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamm44

Reaction score
Been pottering about for years in my shed with no idea this site existed. looking through it i see i could have saved soooo much time with builds or making/fixing stuff but i suppose that's how we all learn eh.

I found this site while looking for info on how the price of offcuts are worked out. if you knew the amount of oak and walnut i had used to keep warm outside my shed over winter you would string me up!

I hope some of my limited knowledge helps some of you out just as i have picked up some tips from your posts.

Been pottering about for years in my shed with no idea this site existed. looking through it i see i could have saved soooo much time with builds or making/fixing stuff but i suppose that's how we all learn eh.

I found this site while looking for info on how the price of offcuts are worked out. if you knew the amount of oak and walnut i had used to keep warm outside my shed over winter you would string me up!

I hope some of my limited knowledge helps some of you out just as i have picked up some tips from your posts.
Hello and welcome- burning oak 🥲🥲 did you mean adding them to your b b que to enhance the flavour of your food lol - I dislike burning 🔥 wood but tbh some of my very early projects 40 + years back ended up on the bonfire but nowadays they just about pass muster 😂😂😂

i guess the turning community never entered my thought process (sorry to them) because the stuff i was using for heat is the stuff they have to buy,but i will be having a major sort out of my storage and get this stuff to people who can use it

Back