Happy birthday Alf & Lord Nibbo

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday guys. What a coincidence you were all born on the same day. Maybe it's some sort of sign?? Oh sorry this isn't the paranoia thread... ;)

:eek:ccasion5:

Happy birthday guys. What a coincidence you were all born on the same day. Maybe it's some sort of sign?? Oh sorry this isn't the paranoia thread... Wink

Although statistically, with over 6000 registered members, and assuming a random spread of birthdays, there should be approximately 18 members with a birthday on any one day. So happy birthday to the 3 declared and 15 undeclared oldies!

Steve

Lord Nibbo":39teyyuf said:
If I recall Paul is it not your birthday today as well?

It sure is :D I qualify for my old age pension today so now I can be a really grumpy Old Sod 8) 8)

Cheers :wink:

Paul

WoodAddict":1w9gk02m said:
Happy birthday guys. Where all the pics of the shiny new birthday tools? 8)

Well your gonna have to wait a bit, I've been waiting on Blue Spuce since November and any day soon I should get an email saying my order is ready for shipping \:D/ How does the saying go "It comes to those who wait" :shock: bloody long wait though.

Alf":3ipn1coq said:
Happy Birthday, Paul! Happy birthday, Your Lordship! :eek:ccasion5: (And no, I don't want to be reminded) :lol:

Happy Birthday Alf! It has been a long time since we last wrote! Hope all is well with you down there? I have obviously only recently become sort of "online active" again as workshop is now getting closer to being useable and more to the point life also becoming bit freer. cheers Steve/HM

Paul Chapman":1qu7b7fr said:
Lord Nibbo":1qu7b7fr said:
If I recall Paul is it not your birthday today as well?

It sure is :D I qualify for my old age pension today so now I can be a really grumpy Old Sod 8) 8)

Cheers :wink:

Paul
You've been one of those for ages :lol: ... btw you could've got your bus pass at 60.

Congrats! - Rob

Back