Handled spinning top

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leo

Established Member
Reaction score
I just got a new video camera and had to try it out..

I like to use the Skew chisel so decided to make 3 short vids. on how I do it, right or wrong, it's just how I do it.

Critique etc. welcome on the methods, but please I realise that the video techniques need to be sorted.

Hope you enjoy these anyway.

So here goes...............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRZOh2Z1yRw

Gordon,

Scroll down the page a bit and click on ' handled top 1 of 3 I presume this is what Leo is trying to show us.

Steve :D

Edit: Apologies for misleading people, it appears you can't see it without an account. When I clicked on it I was signed in at the time to You Tube.

Steve

Hi Leo,

I watched these when you posted on WR - Very good. Whats with the upsidedown skew ??

Regs

Laurence.

Sorry guys, I will look to see what I have done wrong.

I use the Skew upside down when going from right to left because this way you have more control, the long point is not over the wood, so can't catch. If you get a catch, it is the short corner that will do it, so much less of a scare.

Leo

Leo":2nbetrnk said:
I use the Skew upside down when going from right to left because this way you have more control, the long point is not over the wood, so can't catch. If you get a catch, it is the short corner that will do it, so much less of a scare.

Leo

Thanks Leo, I must give that a go !

Back