FREE - large quantity of mahogany offcut planks

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jammyhl

Established Member
Reaction score
(I know this should be in the marketplace but I don't have enough posts...!)

We rescued a wooden floor from a local college and we've taken enough planks for our project. I now need to rapidly clear the remaining wood.

It's mainly splintered or short sections. If I can't clear it I'll have to burn it onsite, which would be a crying shame! I'd prefer if someone could even turn it into woodchip than have to that!

Couple pics attached. I've got till the weekend though more time could be arranged if you were serious. Help can be provided to load up.

Pm or reply to the thread for more details.

Attachments

• IMG_8344.JPG
    IMG_8344.JPG
    178.7 KB · Views: 638
graduate_owner":27e0uc0q said:
Of course, West Sussex - about as far away as expected when there are freebies going.

Even if we shared the petrol it's too flippin' far. :-D

Fine offer Jammy, nice to see quality timber getting put to use, and timber doesn't get better than vintage Mahogany.

=D>

Chaps - I think I've replied to all the PM's so far. Please let me know if you haven't heard from me yet...!

well I got my load and very happy man
James, Many thanks to your kind gesture
I think it may take a while to dimension but worth it in my opinion
stunning colour and grains

Steve

SteveF came around to my place this afternoon and we unloaded some of the Mahogany for me to use, thanks to Steve and to the OP for some very useful bit of timber.

Mike

Still plenty left if anyone interested. My apologies to Stefan for missing an appointment - won't happen again I promise!

Back