Fox in the Woods Plaque.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philip n

Established Member
Reaction score
This was cut from 3/4" Sycamore. Scraps of Ovangkol were used for the stand/feet.

fox in the woods.jpg

fox in the woods 2.jpg

Attachments

• fox in the woods.jpg
    fox in the woods.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 1,057
  • fox in the woods 2.jpg
    fox in the woods 2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,057
That looks excellent, some very small internal cuts but each one contributes to a fine plaque. Brave to have used 3/4 stock.
Keith

Thanks to all for the kind comments!
Apologies for the delay in responding but i've been busy celebrating the season (Hic!).

Alex, it took me an afternoon to cut. I'm operating at the budget end of the saw market though, and my saw is coming towards the end of its life.

Thanks again, and I hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas.

Great bit of work Phil and probably the best plaque I've seen. I'm sure it will provide inspiration for others.
George

Philip n":1emada3m said:
Thanks to all for the kind comments!
Apologies for the delay in responding but i've been busy celebrating the season (Hic!).

Alex, it took me an afternoon to cut. I'm operating at the budget end of the saw market though, and my saw is coming towards the end of its life.

Thanks again, and I hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas.

That's amazing. Thought you would have taken longer than that as it's so detailed. I await seeing moore from you and hope you have a good New Year

Alex

Latest posts

Back