fountain and roller ball pair of pens

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornucopia

Established Member
Reaction score
hello folks here is a pair of rhodium plated renaisance pens made with a mixture of acrylic and brown malle burr

P1040878.jpg

P1040883.jpg

Beautifully executed as ever, but i'm not decided on the blanks yet. Definately different!

Very trippy too....

Hi George,

Oakbear":1uuvwjrt said:
Beautifully executed as ever, but i'm not decided on the blanks yet. Definately different!

Have to agree with Oakbear on this one, ........call me old-fashioned :lol:

In no way am I detracting from the ability and skill you have demonstrated, once again!

Malc :D

Hi George,

fantastic work, I have a few of these blanks I got ages ago from beartoothwoods but have not had a decent kit to use them on until today.

Would it be possible to let me know your routine on these especially your finishing Method which is stunning

I hate to waste nice blanks

cheers

joe

Hi George

Nice pens. Very nice contrast between the wood and bright colour.

Thank you folks

Joe- i turned them as normal then dry sanded thru to 1500 applied some lemon oil- dried it with a paper towel then applied hut plastic polish then ren wax

the chap that made the blanks adviced a method using loads of CA glue but i found it to be too much like a plastic gloss/skin

They are just wonderful. Remind me of the oil on water marble pictures i used to make as a child !

Latest posts

Back