FOR SALE - Ryobi 10" ETS 1825 Contractors Table Saw.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Pettitt

Established Member
Reaction score
It's the ETS 1825 240V model. Probably one of the better budget portable table saws - it's got folding legs, wheels so you can push it around and extending wings that increase capacity to cope with sheet goods. You can read a little about it here and elsewhere. Very handy, I reckon, as a portable saw or if you're short on space.

All parts and original accessories present and correct. Included is a spare (little used) blade and 1 axminster fold flat roller stand. A home-brew crosscut sled is also available if wanted.

It's in good condition except for the following: The plastic insert has cracked in the front left corner which has been repaired, though a small chip remains. The blade guard has a small crack at the rear at the fixing nut which has also been repaired.

It's about 2 1/2 years old, has only had light, very occasional hobby use (I bought it early on in my 'career' but quickly discovered hand tools and don't use it anymore). List price is £378 though they seem to retail in the region of £325 to £350 - I guess I'm after ~£200, but sensible offers invited. Collection from North East Essex.

Latest posts

Back