Felder/ Hammer promotions

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamburglar

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoping to buy a Hammer N4400. Quite keen to get a deal as I'm aware they do promotions at certain times of year.

Has anyone managed to negotiate something better than full RRP? Be keen to hear any accounts and when is a good time to buy. Happy for a PM if you don't feel it best to post.

Very grateful in advance

Rob

Call Felder direct, they will negotiate directly although be warned once they have your details you will be on their Christmas card list forever.

You may not get the price down that much but try and talk a wheel kit / trolley into the deal perhaps. I suspect they will offer blades? Also, they have been known to deal with trade in machines from their current customers - it's a bit hands off from their point of view but you can get good deals that way sometimes if you don't mind used.

I have a N4400 and it's a superb tool.

Perhaps give them a false number as they will call you on a monthly bases for years and years....

Adidat

adidat":2lxsu9l4 said:
Perhaps give them a false number as they will call you on a monthly bases for years and years....

Adidat

Yup, like I said you will be on their Xmas card list forever. They are polite but incredibly persistent.

Back