February Challenge ( The Results and comments )

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done everyone, some great designs.
it was cool to see all the different ideas. =D> =D>

Didn't get to do one this month, other things got in the way so no entry for me (on the plus side i do now have a working motorbike so the workshop time was replaced with something productive!! )

I would like to thank the organisers of this competition, its pushed me to turn things I wouldn't dream of doing. Also competing against some unbelievable turners has made me raise my game, and where I still have a long way to go, I feel my work is starting to improve, so thank you to all.

Blimy, I wouldn't like to be the judge. Well done to Richard. I had Nev as the winner as well. I hope your ideas are not copyrighted, theres a few designs I would like to have a go at making :lol:

I reckon that there was enough material in Febs. challenge to keep that WOW mag. in subjects for at least 12 months :mrgreen:

Well done to everyone taking part and especially the winners. I more of less agreed with the placings.

I particularly enjoyed this challenge as it was something different and allowed for a lot of creativity. Hopefully more of the same if the comp runs next year:)

Latest posts

Back