DVD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baldhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Guess what my 15 month grandson Toby wanted to watch this morning?

Stew

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 888
Steve Maskery":23gsipbv said:
Start 'em on the right track young, I say.

Right first time every time. He chose this (workshop essentials 4) over Peppa Pig (his favourite) Fireman Sam, Bob the Builder etc. etc., something tells me's going to work with wood when he's older!

Stew

Hmm..can't be any pics of Steve on the cover then or it would be classified as 13+ ( only joking Steve :lol: ).
Fireman Sam and Bob the builder - that's you and me isn't it Stew! :wink:

How are you doing btw, haven't heard from you for a while, must get together for a coffee and a chat sometime Stew.

Bob

Lons":s0jjzf2k said:
Hmm..can't be any pics of Steve on the cover then or it would be classified as 13+ ( only joking Steve :lol: ).
Fireman Sam and Bob the builder - that's you and me isn't it Stew! :wink:

How are you doing btw, haven't heard from you for a while, must get together for a coffee and a chat sometime Stew.

Bob
Bob I never thought of you and I having cartoon characters named after us :lol:
I'm fine, Rome wasn't built in a day etc etc but I'm getting there, thanks for asking.
I took the Mrs on a cruise for her 60th, it's just what we both needed, very relaxing, nice tans but greatly reduced bank balance!

Stew

Steve Maskery":1gomkrw8 said:
Random Orbital Bob":1gomkrw8 said:
Never mind Bob the Builder.....It's Steve the Stallion in your gaff :)

Ah, those were the days...
How about Steve the Jig?

There must be a computer program that turns people into animated characters (?).

Start and finish dancing a jig, the middle bit can show you making your jigs, after all Bob (Lons) and I are just normal, regular blokes and people have made mega bucks calling characters after us! I'm sure my two other grandsons (Finn and Harry) would watch too. Unfortunately Eva (my only granddaughter) wants to be a hairdresser, so unless your also talented in cutting hair........no let's not go there!

Stew

Latest posts

Back