Draper Expert 1350w 230v Combination Router Kit

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have a Draper bandsaw and a Draper pillar drill and both of them are fine. Admitted the drill could do with a bit more power but it just needs a bigger motor. :D

Richard

I had one of these combo sets and thought it was quite good, especially for the money, I think I paid about £130 for it. Not as good as the Bosch GMF1400 that I also own but then only a third of the price. I sold it recently during my annual clearout and cull of tools and machines bought on a whim. It looks the same to me as the one sold in the States under the Craftsman brand, who incidentaly re-badged the Bosch combo kit previously.

HTH

Richard

doing a search on here revealed this thread and was interested in purchasing to go into my trend router table

and still have a free locator for free hand work

Seeing one of these routers up for sale recently £160.........are they any good Draper Expert

as some guys on here have them would they like to comment now that they have had them for quite a while

so what are your thoughts a load of .. or a good idea

Thanks Dave

Obviously looking at all the replies to my plea above ..............must assume no-one is using one now :lol:

Brilliant bit of kit - I've had mine for a year or so. Routers are essentially simple devices and so don't be put off by its relatively low price - they should be cheap! Bosch make a plunge/fixed base combo available in UK, but it costs £400+. Don't do it! The Draper Expert is much better value and can do everything that the Bosch can.

Latest posts

Back