Doesn't Get Much Better Than This

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DangerousDave

Established Member
Reaction score
Kids are in bed asleep :)
Wife's at work :)
Just opened a bottle of Merlot :D
And I'm sitting here perusing the forum :)

I live for moments like this :D :D :D

Anybody else care to share their "My happines is..."

Nice one Dave, the only difference I'd make, would be a few tins of old speckled hen (which I'm sipping at the moment) instead of merlot, and I'm perusing too, quiet night is'nt it, :D :D :D

Rich.

Rich":3dfjrzjc said:
Nice one Dave, the only difference I'd make, would be a few tins of old speckled hen (which I'm sipping at the moment) instead of merlot, and I'm perusing too, quiet night is'nt it, :D :D :D

Rich.

Old Speckled Hen? Never had it, sounds nice tho is it a real ale?
It is a quiet night, just how I like it...must be gettin old :)

Yes Dave, tis a real ale, but you don't want TOO many, :lol: :lol:

Rich.

more than 4 and a nice sense of handiness descends upon oneself and the eyelids close in a nice soft manner, :D

Dave, Rich,

yep, Friday nights are OK, but tomorrow I start a new project in the workshop. It doesn't generally get much better than that.......

..........except sitting by a waterhole in Botswana with the sun setting behind a herd of elephants

Missus and baby out early tomorrow morning. Get a lie in and some peace and quiet in the workshop.

Dave R":2v2ql0nd said:
Wish I could just sit and relax with a bottle of wine or a can of ale. I'm still at work perusing the forum. :)

I have always been of the opinion that life is only as hard as you make it, stop working for today and chill out, :)

Nil desperandum.

Rich.

My tribe have been in bed for an hour or so and I'm sitting in front of a warm fire with a cup of tea and slice of nougat. There off to a pony club event tommorow so I have hitched up the trailer and left it ready for them at the stables. This not only gives me a quite night, but a lie in and all day to potter (clad the new shed). Been a busy few weeks and the prospect of a tranquil day of my own company is very appealing.

Andy

Rich":281rp8vf said:

Rich.

Can't knock your choice of tipple Rich, but why cans?

To me ale tastes much better out of bottles.

Dan

Rich":1mol9u13 said:

Rich.
As Dan said, good ale (apart from Abbot, which is even better :) ) but never in tins...always out of a bottle, much better :wink: - Rob

I agree that bottles are better. Well, unless the tin is like this. :lol:

188268c7.jpg

ahh the beer keg, probably the cause of my back troubles. Lugging those things around for my Dad in my late teens was, er, fun. Brought a whole new meaning to 'beer money' tho. ;)

My Dad used to tell me about Party Sevens, I never understood why they stopped selling them.

watneys_party_seven.gif

Latest posts

Back