dewalt dw320

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyham816

Reaction score
Hi everybody, i`ve got a dewalt dw320 radial arm saw which i need a user uide for, to enable me to set it up correctly. Can anyboby help me out?

Hi andy welcome to the forum if you pm me your email address i can send you some good info on dewalt radial arm saws including some specific to your saw in particular, anyone else that wants these can pm me as well, i tried to copy and paste them in a email but it wouldn,t work

Hi there!
Im new here, im started to dealing as a hobby carpenter some month ago, im from hungary.
I prepared my workshop, now i has all type of machine for woodworking, my new comer is an dewalt dw320 radial arm saw.
The machine is pretty good like new with few worikng hours it was a good buy and works "fine" as old as me :D 88'-s...but i have some troubles with the set up...
Mainly i would like to use it for cross cuting but still i cant set up perfecly to 90 degree...there some strange thing what im noticed, only started for cut 2 type of wood, cherry and pine but when i measure to check the 90 degree there are different measurement betwen the two type of wood!!! but why?? The pine near exactly 90 degree but the cherry is different by some degrees i make several cutting and the measuring show all the time the same difference...any idea? I suspect the saw blade could be wrong choose....

First of all if anyone has an owners book or manual please send me in e-mail....

Thanks, Spifi (hammer)

Thanks for the doc, i cant find anything on the web, it help a lot!
The blade is new...unfortunately its not a good quality...i must purchase for pilana or dewalt blade....
Can you give me an idea for the blade choosing, about teeths?
Which type of teeth quanity is better for long use and for hard woods more or less teeth...?

Anything from 40 to 60 teeth should be fine. I have seen it written that a negative rake should be used on a RAS, but my old banger works fine on a normal cheap blade. I'm sure there was a chap on here a while back who had the blade on in reverse! It still cut but not very well!!

Are you cutting on the pull stroke? NOT the push stroke?

With the power plug UNPLUGGED, make sure there is no 'play' in the mechanism or any lateral play on the blade itself. And make sure the work piece is properly held during the cut.

HTH.

Back