Country scene pattern wanted

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the feedback guys ;) I nearly started another thread to ask how to speed up the rusting process for the edges. I was very surprised to find over night it had already started doing its thing!
The plasma cutter I borrowed was really unpredictable- if it had been my own I'd have tinkered around with it, buying a new regulator and sorting out the dodgy loose earth lead amongst other things. The company responded to my email rather quickly, to cut a long story short, the second half was finished with a new plasma cutter from them- the difference was staggering !!! I just need to make a few other things with it now to make the cost seem a bit less on this project :)

Coley

You can always justify the cost :D The first ornament I made my other half saved me about £200 at the Christmas markets. The fact I spent £400 on machinery, wood, tools, varnish, stain, sandpaper etc etc etc doesn't come into it!

Back