Christmas present

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigmatch

Reaction score
I am looking for a good set of chisels ,as a Christmas present
Narex set or ashley iles mk2 set
Will be used daily

I have the Narex. Came in a nice box, well made for the price. Would make a nice present.

Fitz.

You don’t specify a price, but there are lots of good quality sets here; Chisel Sets

I’ve got this set; Kirschen 1181 4 Piece Bevel Edge Chisel Set

...and I like them very much. I’ve also got a couple of sets of the Aldi/Lidl chisels, which take a great edge. In fact, I bought a set last year, sharpened them, made a stand and gave them to my Dad as a present. He loves them!

I have pulled the trigger on a set of ashley iles cabinetmaker chisels , a scary xharpening system from workshop heaven and a richard kell no2 lge horning guide ,hopefully arrive today nice little Christmas present to myself , well chuffed.

You don’t specify a price, but there are lots of good quality sets here; Chisel Sets

I’ve got this set; Kirschen 1181 4 Piece Bevel Edge Chisel Set

...and I like them very much. I’ve also got a couple of sets of the Aldi/Lidl chisels, which take a great edge. In fact, I bought a set last year, sharpened them, made a stand and gave them to my Dad as a present. He loves them!
You were lucky to get them last year - I've been watching for the last four years and haven't seen them in either Aldi or Lidl.

Someone on here bought a set of lidl chisels, sharpened then up and sent them to me a number of years ago.
I've been using them ever since.
I looked back through messages to try to see who it was, but can't find anything.
So if you remember who you are and are still here. thanks again.

Latest posts

Back