Christmas is Coming...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skeetoids

Established Member
Reaction score
DSC01677.jpg

NICE! NICE! What is nice about cold, wet, windy, miserable weather when you would love to sit on those chairs with a cold beer and brown yer kneez.

And how do you get into said shed with 2 foot of snow and what do you do when it all melts and floods said shed. It would be a said wet shed and not toooooo welcoming stood up to yer ankles using mains equipment. Although it would stop you getting cold while at the same time adding to yer eleky bill!!!!

Things are getting worse here now. I can no longer get into my workshop so no turning for me for a while:

PS1.jpg

No cars going anywhere for the past 10 days or so and the local area is really being hit quite bad now:

PS.jpg

Oh well, best of luck to those who are avoiding the snow thus far.

Cheers,

Lee.

We have been very lucky so far here in Brum with the snow,just a light covering,which has now all melted.
Just have very hard frosts. -8 last night.

I had a play with the Titon 315 and got paid for it.
Hows that for jammy.
The write up for the review is in this months woodturning mag.
TheTiton is nearly as sexy as Cheryl Cole.

Regards George

I read that george my wife asked me why I had turned green. :mrgreen:

john

George Foweraker":205fngew said:
Hi John.

It realy is a super lathe everything about it is good evan down to the paint job.

Regards George

After seeing it at a couple of shows and having a short play on one It has replaced the VB as my most wanted lathe, now where are those lottery tickets.

john

Back