Buller Ltd

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave S

Established Member
Reaction score
Buller Ltd have been recommended by several forum members in the past, particularly for their drawer slides. So I placed an order with them on 4th September.

Other than the order confirmation, I have received no further communication from them, and no delivery. I've emailed them and had no reply. I've telephoned and got an answerphone - I left a message but have had no reply.

My Paypal account was debited when I placed the order, so I'm somewhat concerned. This experience stands in stark contrast to those of other forum members.

Has anyone else had any dealings or communication with them over the last couple of weeks?

Dave

I have never used them due to the high shipping costs. If you can't get them on the phone during the day tomorrow then I'd put a complaint in via PayPal. This can take 30days, but in my experience it gives the company a suitable kick up the backside.

I've used Buller Ltd several times before, paid with Paypal and had no problems what so ever. Delivery has always been within a day or two of placing the order.

white_sw":17xkp9wh said:
I've used Buller Ltd several times before, paid with Paypal and had no problems what so ever. Delivery has always been within a day or two of placing the order.
There are many posts from other members who have had the same good experience as you, which is one reason why I bought from them.

I was going to post a follow up this evening anyway. Last Thursday, 2 weeks after placing the order, I managed to speak to someone on the phone who told me they were out of stock and had been unable to restock because the factory was closed won for summer holiday for a month. I was told that they would be receiving new stock at the weekend and that I would receive my goods early this week. In fact, they were dispatched yesterday and I received them today, 3 weeks after placing my order.

The website indicates that any item out of stock is indicated as such in the basket, but this did not happen, nor did the order confirmation indicate this. I tried several times to phone them during their opening hours and just got an answerphone. I left messages on the answerphone and sent an email, but neither were returned.

I write the above for completeness. I will be disinclined to use Buller again because I don't feel they deserve my business, but as far as I can see my experience unusual and should perhaps be viewed in that light.

Dave

I found them excellent. Bought and paid for 10 pairs of slides from their website and paid just one reasonable shipping cost. The goods were witth me first thing next morning.

Looking at their Ebay listings (buller_ltd) they seem to have a lot of feedback within the last month so it looks like people are getting deliveries. You could also try contacting them via the Ebay system.

Misterfish

Back