Bosch FSN OFA Router Guide Rail Adapter

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveLuck

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been waiting for mafell to bring out a router plate adapter to use with their guide rails, it turns out Bosch use the same rail design and they've recently bought out this new router plate.

Does anyone have one and could provide a review or comment on whether it's any good. I'd be particularly interest to know if you can remove any movement when sitting on the guide rail and whether the micro adjustment is any good?

Thanks

Steve

Hi,
Just bought this and thought I should let anyone interested know that I managed to fit the trend t4 to the guide with no trouble. It fits in the large H nearest the rail and the large C/B on the opposite side.
I had to make up my own bolts though as they don't supply the right size.
Haven't tested it yet but it looks spot on central.
I'm using it with a mafell rail and although there isn't any adjustment for slop it seems pretty snug.
I bought the kit with the RA 32 rail (don't need the holes but an 80cm rail is useful) and the quick clamps are so much better than the mafell screw clamps.
I'm sure other routers than the specified ones will fit too, just have to compromise on the orientation of the base.
I took a punt and am very pleased it fit, saves me some money after spending a bundle already!
Cheers

I can add pics when I get home but my phone won't reduce the file size...

Latest posts

Back