Bobby's Kitchen

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably done this thread to death now but if anyone is interested in seeing a walk through video presentation of the kitchen, I've done one on facebook which will go on our new website once built. You get to see me in the lead role!!!!

Think you'll need to be a facebook user, I know a lot of you octogenarians don't believe in that new fangled stuff but hey hoo.

https://www.facebook.com/ArmstrongJ...otif_t=feed_comment&notif_id=1495482944071286

So you had to buy a plot of land, knock down a house, build a brand new one, make a prestige kitchen......all to do a walk though video presentation for some marketing :D

RobinBHM":mfxupft6 said:
So you had to buy a plot of land, knock down a house, build a brand new one, make a prestige kitchen......all to do a walk though video presentation for some marketing :D

LOL it does seem like that.
The business has grown year on year, we have a good reputation and great word of mouth. However when it comes to marketing we are rubbish, we are swapping website / SEO people and really are going for a big push. This is the start. We drew up a business plan at the beginning of the year and are starting to try and implement it. Part of it is good social media presentation, videos, pro photos, using all the media platforms ............... difficult when you don't understand half of it.

Well take care with your online adventure Bob. I know a few folk that earn big bucks from big companies looking to use social media. Said folk only make their money due to said big companies not knowing when they're being fed a load of guff.

Web companies are a bit easier to pick as they should have real life examples of what they have done and the SEO side is easy seen by searching against their portfolio sites.

You'll be doing well to find somewhere that can do it all... and probably feel like you just got mugged into the ”bargain”!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back