Axminsters logo is...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RussianRouter

Established Member
Reaction score
Axminster...tools to your door.

Somebody should tell them that a door cannot accept tools as its made of wood.

/I'll get me other coat.

RussianRouter":3m1zsy1h said:
Axminster...tools to your door.

/I'll get me other coat.

George you really should get out more :wink:

As you said get your coat and head to the nearest pub. :lol:

Cheers

Mike

I've been as bored stiff as corpse today,Mike...still am so I'm going to bed in half hour.

Might as well nothing on the bleedin telly as usual.

I am not clear at what age a door can be held legally responsible to accept the tools, especially blades!

Gareth

Doors may have their knockers but they are always handy to have around in a jam(b)!

Bloody hell, the cheesyness is contagious!

RussianRouter":31p8ixq3 said:
I've been as bored stiff as corpse today,Mike...still am so I'm going to bed in half hour.

Might as well nothing on the bleedin telly as usual.

Your right there George. I remember when we first thought about getting Sky and saying "Well there's one thing for sure we are never going to get bored as there will always be something on that we have not seen" Gawd how wrong we were, because it's still a lot of tom tit :roll:

Night night mate.

Cheers

Mike

I would have thought with all of these ideas you have posted George that you would be busier than a honey bee at the moment. What's gone wrong? :lol:

I would have thought with all of these ideas you have posted George that you would be busier than a honey bee at the moment. What's gone wrong?

Nothing really,whereas some of you guys have oodles of space mine is confined to the kitchen(only when she's toddled off to work).

I do have a small extension on the back of the house but its very cramped,plus I don't want to leave the tools in there as it gets really cold in winter ie they will start rusting.:(

Back