Any cider makers? FREE APPLES!!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs T

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have a load of apples about to ripen that anyone who wants them is welcome to on a pick-your-own basis. We're already getting quite an amount of windfalls, so I'm guessing they'll all be ready in a couple of weeks.

We have one tree of each of the following:

Yarlington Mill
Ashton Brown Jersey
Broxwood Foxwhelp
Brown Snout
Kingston Black
Fillbarrel
Breakwells Seedling

I'm in Solihull - let me know if you're interested.

Regards,
Emma

Funny enough I was looking at a Machine Mart advert this morning, where they featured some fruit presses - but sadly you are a bit too far away.
Very kind offer - how old are the trees?

Rod

Kalimna":puxl1rc7 said:
You know, that's a very generous offer I would love to take you up on, just a wee bit south of where I am (Alloa) unfortunately :(
...... and Aberdeen is even further away, especially for a Hereford-born lad who likes proper cider :(

Just wanted to say thank you again Emma. Will keep you posted on how we get on with the pressing this weekend!

Mike

Hi Mike, you're very very welcome - it was a pleasure to meet you, Alison and Hannah. Hope the pressing goes well :)

To anyone else who may be interested, we still have some apples left on the trees which should be good for the next 2-3 weeks. Let me know if you're interested!

Emma

Back