Antique or rustic looking nails, Rose Head nails or similar?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zodiac

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I was looking online at different Fairy Doors today and saw one which had some really old looking nail heads which aren't the usual round or flat. A google search for rustic nails (couldn't think of too many other search terms off the top of my head) came up with Rose Head nails, but they are pretty expensive so I am wondering if anyone here knows of any type and sources of cheap nails that don't look modern. The doors are quite small too so we are talking about short nails.

I'll try and post up what I was looking at shortly to give a visual :)

Much as it pains me, have a look at rutlands. Be warned though that the nails you are looking at are hand made so are expensive compared to machine made "normal nails". There is a company manufacturing in Glasgow- you could ask if they have a local stockist. I can't remember the name- think it was something obvious like "Glasgow nail company".

Hi zodiac, ironmongery direct have Rose head nails £18.94 for 475 or Handmade £5.25 for 10. How many do you want as i have a bag of small 1 inch rose heads, i could send you some, i brought them from the old house store years ago.

Latest posts

Back