Aldi Drill Driver Set

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stu_2

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Morning All

Just spotted these on the Aldi site. A lot of their stuff is very good. Looking at the spec, these look like a decent option for someone on a budget, even though the batteries are only 1.3 Ah.

Cheers
Stu

Had a look at them today, and have to say they looked ok

Steer well clear of the drill bit accessory pack though. It's junk. I can walk straighter than they spin, after 15 pints :)

I have to be honest Stu, the assertion "a lot of their stuff is very good" is a bit of a stretch!

They do from time to time do some decent bargains and I've scooped some of them myself, but I would say they're the exception rather than the other way round...I mean...come on!

Morning Bob

I'll give you that one, maybe that was a bit over-generous to Aldi. :) I did mean good for the money, when compared to other low-end stuff, and not up against Festool and the like.

On reflection, I think the Lidl stuff is actually better than Aldi.

Cheers
Stu

Yeah I've had some good stuff from Lidl too (for the money that is). I think my favourite was that chisel set (the one that Paul Sellers raves about) although I think that was actually Aldi now that I think about it. :)

Back