ADE2200 Vs F50-842

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Recky33

Established Member
Reaction score
Axminster ADE2200 Extractor
FOX F50-842. Extractor

Hi all.

My very old Scheppach 260 is about to meet its maker, so i'm looking for a new one,

Anyone know if theres much difference between these two apart from the price and the fact the Fox only has a 125mm inlet, will this make any real difference
I was thinking of linking it to a plumbed in 150mm spiral system as its got to be X % better than 100mm,
also, don't suppose anyone knows where to get 150mm Y fittings from at realistic prices do they, metal or plastic, think iv got the rest covered

Many thanks in advance

Allan

Welcome to the forum, Allan.

I can't vouch for the Fox but I'm very pleased with my Axminster. You might want to consider retro-fitting a finer drum type cartridge on top. RB Industrial are the boys to go to. They are on ebay.

Cheers Roger,

think I should have mentioned the extractor is in a separate shed with just a planer in with it, other machines using it are TS, Thicknesser and BS, so fine dust hopefully shouldn't be a problem, shop vac does all other tools

Allan

Latest posts

Back