Abrasives

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YorkieT

Established Member
Reaction score
I was in need of various grades of abrasives and considered all the various outlets inc ebay but after working out the total cost :shock: I decided to take a trip to a local manufacturer to see if I could buy off-cuts etc.

I have bought offcuts in the past but the firm has been bought out recently by a large overseas company and I thought I would be wasting my time but I was desperate :wink:

I came away with a VERY large box full to the brim with rolls of top quality abrasive from 60 grit to 600 grit and loads of sheets of velcro backed abrasives for cutting up for discs in various grits as well as foam backed abrasives and scotchbright pads, all for the princely sum of £10 :D

I don't think I will need any more for several years :shock: :D

YorkieT":2yd12itv said:
Russell":2yd12itv said:
YorkieT you really are bad for business :wink:

Sorry Russell :oops:

I think it does help that I work for Stella Artois, a few samples work wonders :wink:

O dear , so you cant just pop in again and get another box full for £15 + postage :wink: :wink: :p :lol:

Blister":1so7aplk said:
YorkieT":1so7aplk said:
Russell":1so7aplk said:
YorkieT you really are bad for business :wink:

Sorry Russell :oops:

I think it does help that I work for Stella Artois, a few samples work wonders :wink:

O dear , so you cant just pop in again and get another box full for £15 + postage :wink: :wink: :p :lol:

I have been asked to pick 2 more boxes up next week for raffle prizes at the club, if you want a few quids worth let me know, I think a box full would prove very costly to post :shock: but if you don't mind the cost then another box won't hurt :)

Back