Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhh

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spotted that The Repair Shop At Christmas is on BBC2 at 7pm tonight.

I'll get my popcorn ready for the resulting grumpy old git fest that will follow....

:D :D :D

MrTeroo":285mupge said:
Yep, did that.

Still meaningless

:)

Really? :roll: Maybe a visit to specsavers is called for but you know exactly what was meant by that (hammer)

Maybe I should have said:

“The pot calls the pan burnt-buttocks.” “the shovel insults the poker”, “the kiln calls the oven ‘Burnt House’, a Bengalese sieve that scoffs at a needle for “having a hole in your tail.”
Or if you're religious: “beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye” without considering “the beam that is in thine own.”

I don't believe for one minute you don't know it's “to criticize someone for a fault you also possess.” :roll: (hammer)

Have a good Christmas, hope there are plenty of those rubbish programs on for you, won't bother me there are plenty of alternatives.

cheers
Bob

Lons":k8x0gihh said:
MrTeroo":k8x0gihh said:
Yep, did that.

Still meaningless

:)

Really? :roll: Maybe a visit to specsavers is called for but you know exactly what was meant by that (hammer)

Maybe I should have said:

“The pot calls the pan burnt-buttocks.” “the shovel insults the poker”, “the kiln calls the oven ‘Burnt House’, a Bengalese sieve that scoffs at a needle for “having a hole in your tail.”
Or if you're religious: “beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye” without considering “the beam that is in thine own.”

I don't believe for one minute you don't know it's “to criticize someone for a fault you also possess.” :roll: (hammer)

Have a good Christmas, hope there are plenty of those rubbish programs on for you, won't bother me there are plenty of alternatives.

cheers
Bob

I know exactly what it means.

I'm struggling to find the context though.

That's what renders it meaningless. :)

Claymore":2ub4sw8h said:
Bah Humbug! :lol: :wink: shame i will miss it as I am making Ruth a new ironing board from a garden shed roof...if you varnish the pigeon muck it looks like icing on a cake :D :ho2

:lol: :lol: Can you make me one as well, the missus would love that.

Lons":un2y9mgj said:
all you know it all curmudgeons

That statement, but then you know that already as well.

As I said, have a good Christmas and happy trolling. :lol:

"Happy trolling" lol

Now I can use the phrase pot kettle to you and it definitely has context :)

Have a good Christmas yourself

Claymore":1iqeegvh said:
Lons":1iqeegvh said:
Claymore":1iqeegvh said:
Bah Humbug! :lol: :wink: shame i will miss it as I am making Ruth a new ironing board from a garden shed roof...if you varnish the pigeon muck it looks like icing on a cake :D :ho2

:lol: :lol: Can you make me one as well, the missus would love that.

As Ruth doesn't know where to find the iron (its under the dusters with her purse) I will post it to ya direct :D

only problem i have now is the rain getting in the shed #-o :D :ho2

You don't get rain in Scotland do you? :wink:
Nip down to the local tip, get a few plastic bags, stick them on the roof with pritt stick, dribble on a bit of paint and sign it.
you'll make a fortune from the tourists. :ho2

MrTeroo":2pyj44hy said:
Lons":2pyj44hy said:
all you know it all curmudgeons

That statement, but then you know that already as well.

As I said, have a good Christmas and happy trolling. :lol:

"Happy trolling" lol

Now I can use the phrase pot kettle to you and it definitely has context :)

Have a good Christmas yourself

As someone said "meaningless" (hammer)

Yes but when it was said before it was relevant.

You're just trolling for the sake of it now and banging your little hammer.

Quiet time now......

Choose your weapons gentlemen (?) but don't forget that the minimum range is 20 paces!

http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/ind ... 49331.html

Try to choose one with a nice BIG brass buckle for the max damage though? :deer :deer and if you choose a goodun it may well be reconstructed as a toilet seat by some TV company show or sumfin??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jonzjob":1sc4qfzp said:
Choose your weapons gentlemen (?) but don't forget that the minimum range is 20 paces!

http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/ind ... 49331.html

Try to choose one with a nice BIG brass buckle for the max damage though? :deer :deer and if you choose a goodun it may well be reconstructed as a toilet seat by some TV company show or sumfin??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: No I've given up John, Goodwill to all at Christmas. ( My missus says tI have to ) :lol:

Latest posts

Back