6 minute video good projecty and made a good start oftheday

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
novocaine":25rzaa9j said:
ah yer, I see what you mean, she moves her fence from one side to the other quite a bit. odd, but then there is a wall against the other side so I guess she has to to get wide cuts.

was just wondering is all. :)
A lot of American tablesaws tilt the opposite way to European saws so they need to swap the fence over to the other side

focusonwood":1fyje08a said:
...with some fairly cheap power tools...
Even cheaper for her now, her success on Ebay is such that she is sponsored by Titan now and has pretty much everything they make. They even flew her to a trade show in Germany a while back so she could make something in a glass box on their stand.

Terry.

Wizard9999":3hkef4uq said:
focusonwood":3hkef4uq said:
Even cheaper for her now, her success on Ebay is such that she is sponsored by Titan now and has pretty much everything they make. They even flew her to a trade show in Germany a while back so she could make something in a glass box on their stand.

Terry.

Triton. Important difference.

I think Titan sponsor a Kardashian, or something else pointless.

Actually, on second thoughts, it might even be the other way around. A Kardashian might sponsor Titan, seems fitting.

Wizard9999":ceksmmkq said:
focusonwood":ceksmmkq said:

Terry.
Fair play to her to be honest.

I think she'd probably be the first to admit that she's not a master 'craftsman', but she is showing that everyone can get into woodworking, including women, and create some reasonable work.

Latest posts

Back