JET 260 PLANER THICKNESSER

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codmaster127

Established Member
Reaction score
HI EVERYONE, CAN ANYONE ADVISE ME WERE THE CHEAPEST PLACE IS TO BUY A JET 260 PLANER THICKNESSER AND ALSO IS THIS A GOOD CHOICE, I HAVE A JET BANDSAW 16 MODEL WHICH I BOUGHT AT CHRISTMAS AND HAD A FEW PROBLEMS WITH IT ,IE THE FENCE WOULDNT FIT ONTO THE RAIL (POWDER COATING TO THICK) SO AFTER A FEW PHONE CALLS AND RETURNS EVENTUALLY GOT IT SORTED, I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO COMMENT AND SAY WHY BUY ANOTHER JET MACHINE BUT THEY SEEM TO BE A DECENT BIT OF KIT,

Like the man said search on Google etc Axminster are £1380 for the 260, so see who will deliver inclusive etc
and any extras, setting jig or blades.
Regards Rodders

yer have done so but not very much difference in prices, the bigger model is on special at the minute but not the one i am intrested in ,typical, just thought someone might have had a good deal special offer etc on this particular model,

They all seem to be the same at £1,380.00.
If you have time, and you want a deal, go to the next show and see what deal you can get!
Rodders

can actually get one for a little bit cheaper than that not much cheaper, with a spare sett of blades

that's what i thought 8-( there must be a different Pro 260? shame as its a bargain lol

full desciption, a jet jpt-260, i am going to check it out ,are you sure its not the record pt260 you have seen

Ooooooooppppppss Sorry Your right Doooooohhhhhhhh it is the Record one 8-( thought it must be a sodding bargain. Oh well will do some searching and see if i can find the "Jet 260"
Cheers
Brian

Back